September 21, 2021
Location, location and…co-location – why where you are based and who you share the space with matters to unlock innovation.
• Co-location by building and by postcode: what are the benefits of locating your scaleup in a building and a District designed to fuel growth, and where you are actively co-located with like-minded peers at a similar stage of growth?
• University connections fueling innovation: what are the competitive advantages of being ‘university connected’ and why spin-outs from Imperial College London are laying down roots in White City.
• Innovation Districts as growth drivers: Spotlight on White City as an exemplar case for why investment in London and across the UK is needed to create more Innovation Districts to boost the UK’s post-covid recovery.
– Panel Host: Prema Gurunathan, Managing Director, Upstream
– Dr Michelle Rogan, Associate Professor of Strategy and Entrepreneurship, Imperial College Business School
– Dr Samin Saeed, UK Chief Scientific Officer, Novartis
– Henrik Hagemann, CEO, Puraffinity
– Michael Holmes, Chief Commercial Officer, Scale Space
This event takes place at Scale Space White City, and is also live streamed. You will be able to choose your preferred option as you progress the registration.